Run time error ‘339’:
Component ‘dhtmled.ocx’ or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.
- It depends on which ActiveX Component the program is trying to initiate. It’s possible that the program looking for its custom DLL/OCX, that has been erased from the system.
- A DLL required by the object can’t be used, either because it can’t be found in the system, or it was found but it was corrupted.
- When you use Microsoft Access, you receive the this error message: A component [DLL/OCX] related to MS-Access might be missing or corrupted.
- Search for the ‘dhtmled.ocx’ file in application folder if it is not found get it from different computer and paste into application folder.
- If it is found Register it.
- Start > Run > type cmd
- In command prompt type
- Regsvr32 “C:\Windows\System32\dhtmled.ocx”
- Click Enter to Register.
Re-install the application. [Before un-installation take the backup of entire folder]
- Open control panel, click Add\Remove Programs and uninstall the application.
- Clean the application path.
- Re-Install the application And make sure that you are running the setup as Run as Administrator.
- Open Control panel, click Add\Remove Programs
- Re-install MS Office [Including MS- Access]