Printer settings could not be saved. Operation could not be completed (error 0x000006d9).
Windows firewall service might be disabled in the system.
- Go to services and enable the windows Firewall Service and start the service.
- Check the network setting, do the following:
- Go to start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Open Network and Sharing Center
- Choose “Change advanced sharing settings” option in the right panel.
- After that you should turn on “Network discovery” and “File and printer sharing”.